Did I lock the door?……..Yes

A few things:
1. I know you all have probably seen this already.
2. I normally don’t like things that make such sweeping generalizations, but…yeah.
3. I don’t ever shriek like that.
4. This dude has PERFECTED that awkward thing that a woman does with her arm while digging through her giant bag.

Anyway, enjoy.

One thought on “Did I lock the door?……..Yes

  1. Right, so, I do like 75% of this stuff, minus the shrieking. BUT I am almost positive that my sister does at least the other 25% of it (probably more, with some overlap that we both do), and yeah, we shriek sometimes when we are together. I love that Juliet Lewis is in this thing. Are there more episodes?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>